By making a booking with The Yellow Boats Charter LLC (“TYB”) you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions during your time with us.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates. TYB shall not be liable to any passenger whilst in any operation location or surrounding areas. The TYB sightseeing tours are operated by The Yellow Boats Charter LLC in Abu Dhabi.
TYB shall not be liable to any passenger on TYB, for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of TYB including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage to or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger. Tickets may be purchased either individually or a vessel may be hired exclusively (referred to as a “Private Charter”).
The maximum number of persons allowed per boat is twenty or 22 (20 passengers and 2 crew). Unless a boat has been chartered, groups of 20 persons will not always travel in the same boat, unless previously agreed with TYB. All persons cruising on the vessel must pay for admission prior to boarding the vessel. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of TYB. Any person attempting to gain admission to the vessel without a valid ticket may be ejected from the vessel and its vicinity.
All the guests need to carry a valid passport or Emirates ID for the tour. Photo id is a must as per the UAE laws, therefore guests will not be allowed to participate in the tour without a valid passport or Emirates Id.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of your departure time will incur full payment. Prior to this period a 10% cancellation fee will be charged for online bookings. No-Show or Late Arrivals will be subject to full payment. Payment is due at the time of booking.
- All bookings are non-transferable, except at the complete discretion of TYB. Only in extenuating circumstances will bookings be considered for transfer and where at least a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of request is given via email ([email protected]), please note an administrative fee may apply of up to 50%. 100% Cancellation Policy within 24 hours before departure time also applies.
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, except at the absolute discretion of TYB. Vessels that are not filled by the minimum number may be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate date and/or time to travel.
- TYB reserve the right to move your booking time or day due to operational needs or due to other company commitments. Sometimes governing body involvement may result in changes becoming necessary.
- We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that TYB operates. However, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to cancel any cruise. In the event of such cancellation, TYB will fully refund any visitor whose ride is cancelled, the cost of his or her prepaid ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of the cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that the vessel has to make an emergency return to the Operating Location (or any other along route) TYB will be liable to issue a full refund, reschedule or a gift voucher.
- All prices are in UAE Dirhams, inclusive of 5% vat.
- TYB reserve the right, where necessary to deviate from a vessel’s planned route. Please be aware, the marinas and sea state may dictate delays or alterations to the publicized route, where possible customers will be advised of any changes prior to sailing.
- Due to the nature of the business sailing times cannot be guaranteed, however, every effort will be made to keep on schedule. Speed restrictions apply at certain points along the marina, TYB work closely with the United Arab Emirates Coast Guard Authorities to ensure we maintain high levels of customer comfort and safety.
- All passengers should arrive at the Operation Location no less than 30 minutes prior to the cruise time.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund. If you are not present upon check-in for your pre-booked departure time our boarding team will endeavor to contact you, please ensure you provide us with a mobile telephone number that your lead passenger will have with them on the booking day.
- TYB will prioritize all customers against their booking times and never allow late running customers to have an impact on later departure times. TYB are not responsible for factors out of our control, for example; late running commuter services, traffic or parking difficulties (this is not an exhaustive list).
- From time-to-time TYB reserve the right to change the vessel your party are booked on; this will not affect passenger numbers or experience/transfer times.
- On occasion TYB may act as a managing agent for larger group bookings where boats maybe supplied by alternate companies. In this instance you will be covered by their insurance, duty of care and terms and conditions. TYB will not be liable for third party bookings.
- Reservations using Discount Vouchers are not eligible to be booked online (except for website discount codes). When using Discount Vouchers, the booking must be made either by phone (+971 4 432 8543) or email ([email protected]).
- Point of Contact: Kindly share the contact details of the tour guide point of contact closer to the tour date.
- Check-in Policy: Please check-in 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation 4 weeks prior to the tour departure will be 100% refundable. Cancellation between 2 to 4 weeks of the departure date will incur a cancellation fee of 50%.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 2 weeks of tour commencement. No shows and late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please Note: Without exception, children below 15 kg and pregnant women are not permitted onboard.
- Disclaimer & Signature Sheet: Kindly see attached the disclaimer and the signature sheet which the guests must sign before arriving at our location and hand it over upon check-in.
- Bad Weather: All tours are subject to the weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. In such situations, you have the option to reschedule the tour to a later date/time as convenient without any further charges (subject to availability). The judgment on the weather is at The Yellow Boats’ discretion. Should the guests will not be able to reschedule, a full refund will be issued.
Medical Conditions & Safety Equipment
- The decision to sail and the consequences of doing so are entirely at the passenger’s own risk. TYB does not accept any liability for personal injury, or injury to others and/or loss or damage. Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted onboard at any stage of their pregnancy. TYB advises you NOT to travel if you have any historical or current backbone conditions or complaints. Be advised the sea is an ever-changing environment and the vessel may be subject to unpredictable movements. We are not medical experts so are unable to assess every situation individually; we simply advise you do not travel with us.
- All boats can experience unpredictable movements that could aggravate existing medical conditions. You must inform us of any material fact, including medical conditions or disabilities, which may affect the skipper’s decision to carry you as a passenger, especially epilepsy, dizzy spells, diabetes, angina or any other heart conditions, back/bone conditions and pregnancy (this is not an exhaustive list).
Discounts & Offers
- Discounts and offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- The management reserves the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Offers for all tours is subject to availability.
- UAE residents offers are only available with a valid Emirates ID and should be displayed upon arrival.